Sons of Scotland has been serving and investing in Canadian communities since 1876. As a not-for-profit insurance provider, Sons of Scotland is able to put our client’s best interests first while also making a positive contribution in Scottish-Canadian communities.
Learning More Is EasyContact Us
Why Sons of Scotland?
- A not-for-profit insurance provider ensures your best interests are the focus, not profit.
- Your policy helps Sons of Scotland reinvest in Canadian communities.
- You automatically become a member of the Sons of Scotland Benevolent Association.
- We’re a professional team that will find what works best for you.
- Sons of Scotland has been serving Canadians since 1876.
OUR LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS
What is the difference between term and whole life insurance?
I'm a first time buyer of life insurance. What are the key things I need to focus on?
I have some life insurance from my employer. Should I consider getting more?
We have a new child or grandchild. How does this change my planning for my family's life insurance needs?
Why Life Insurance?
- Protect your family
- Cover estate fees
- Take care of funeral expenses
- Pay legal costs
- Settle final income tax
- Pay any remaining debts
Sons of Scotland
The Sons of Scotland Foundation is seeking funding for its first endeavour, the establishment of a national education fund.